May 22, 2017
May 22, 2017
- Students: Remember to just let it BE – BE Respectful, BE Responsible & BE Safe.
- Please return all library books to the library as soon as possible.
- Anyone interested in trying out for cheerleading for the next school year can pick up an information packet in the office. The forms must be turned in at the first open gym which will be on May 24th from 4-7 at Meadowbrook Grade School.
- If you like to bowl, come to the office and pick up a postcard for 2 free games of bowling every day, all summer long. These games are good at Airport Plaza Bowl, Bowl Haven and Nu Bowl Lanes. You must register on the website to receive the free games.
- If you are interested in the Bethalto Public Library Summer Reading Program, sign-up begins on May 30th. You may pick up an informational brochure in the office.
- All students age 15 and under interested in a summer free lunch program, please stop by the office and pick up an informational flyer.
- Junior students should now have access to their State Administered SAT scores. Students received an email with directions for how to access their scores through their College Board Accounts. Also included in this email is a short video about how to interpret your scores. If you have any additional questions, please see your school counselor!
- We now have the MCT Summer Youth Passes in the office. Please stop in and pick one up if you will be riding the MCT bus this summer. The passes are good for youth 18 and under. You can ride the MCT bus for free from May 29 – Sept. 4.
- Any student interested in volunteering to work at registration and Freshman Orientation, please pick up a Green volunteer form from the office. Turn in completed form to Mrs. Rogers in the office prior to May 19th.
- Summer School forms are now available for Driver's Education and also for English and Math credit recovery. For more information, you may pick up a form in the counseling office or on the CM website. Payment is due at the time of registration.